000.jpg   

 (內容黑暗血腥,不適者慎入)

(本文章分類輔導級)

 

 

 

 來自<<鵝媽媽童謠 - 是誰殺了知更鳥>>改拍


(請點開)

 

 

 

001.jpg  

Who killed Cock Robin?

誰殺了知更鳥?

 

002.jpg  

I, said the Sparrow,

我,麻雀說,

 

003.jpg  

With my bow and arrow,

用我的弓和箭,

I killed Cock Robin.

我殺了知更鳥。

 

 

Who saw him die?

誰看到他死?

 

004.jpg  

I, said the Fly,

我,蒼蠅說,

 

006.jpg  

With my little eye,

用我的小眼睛,

I saw him die.

我看到他死,

 

Who caught his blood?

誰取走他的血?

 

007.jpg  

I, said the Fish,

我,魚說,

 

008.jpg  

With my little dish,

用我的小碟子,

 

009.jpg  

I caught his blood.

我取走他的血。

 

Who'll make the shroud ?

誰來做壽衣?

 

010.jpg  

I, said the Beetle,

我,甲蟲說,

 

011.jpg  

With my thread and needle,

用我的針和線,

I'll make the shroud.

我來做壽衣。

 

012.jpg  

Who'll dig his grave?

誰來挖墳墓?

 

013.jpg  

I, said the Owl,

我,貓頭鷹說,

 

014.jpg  

With my pick and shovel,

用我的鑿子和鏟子,

 

I'll dig his grave.

我來挖他的墳墓。

 

 

Who'll be the parson?

誰來當牧師?

 

015.jpg  

I, said the Rook,

我,烏鴉說,

 

016.jpg  

With my little book,

用我的小本子,

 

I'll be the parson.

我來當牧師。

 

Who'll be the clerk?

誰來當執事?

 

 

I, said the Lark,

我,雲雀說,

 

017.jpg  

If it's not in the dark,

如果不是在暗處,

 

I'll be the clerk.

我來當執事。

 

018.jpg  

Who'll carry the link?

誰來拿火炬?

 

019.jpg  

I, said the Linnet,

我,紅雀說,

 

I'll fetch it in a minute,

我立刻去拿,

I'll carry the link.

我來拿火炬。

 

Who'll be chief mourner?

誰來當主祭?

 

020.jpg  

I, said the Dove,

我,鴿子說,

 

021.jpg  

I mourn for my love,

為吾愛哀悼,

 

I'll be chief mourner.

我來當主祭。

 

022.jpg  

Who'll carry the coffin?

誰來抬棺?

023.jpg  

I, said the Kite,

我,鳶說,

 

If it's not through the night,

如果不過夜,

 

I'll carry the coffin.

我來抬棺。

 

Who'll bear the pall?

誰來扶棺?

 

024.jpg  

We, said the Wren,

我們,鷦鷯說,

 

Both the cock and the hen,

還有公雞和母雞,

 

We'll bear the pall.

我們來扶棺。

 

Who'll sing a psalm?

誰來唱讚美詩?

 

025.jpg  

I, said the Thrush,

我,畫眉說,

 

026.jpg  

As she sat on a bush,

當她坐在灌木叢中,

 

I'll sing a psalm.

我來唱讚美詩。

 

027.jpg  

Who'll toll the bell?

誰來敲喪鐘?

 

028.jpg  

I, said the Bull,

我,牛說,

 

Because I can pull,

因為我可以拉鐘。

 

I'll toll the bell.

我來敲喪鐘。

 

029.jpg  

All the birds of the air

所有在天上飛的鳥

 

030.jpg  

Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,

低聲的唱歌、啜泣,

 

When they heard the bell toll

當牠們聽到鐘響

 

For poor Cock Robin.

給可憐的知更鳥。

 

030-2.jpg  

NOTICE

公告

 

031.jpg       

To all it concerns,

給所有相關人事,

  

This notice apprises,

請注意,

  

The Sparrow's for trial,

麻雀的審判,

 

032.jpg   

At next bird assizes.

在下次的小鳥會議。

 

 

 

 

 

 ----------------------------------

<<是誰殺了知更鳥>>最早在毒伯爵該隱裡看到,

該隱的妹妹總是哼著鵝媽媽童謠的歌曲,

一直想拿來用模3拍看看,

除了能試拍黑暗的故事還能兼練習PS,

 

 

因為想拿兒童來拍以呈現那種感覺,

可惜兒童動作盒太少+物件不多,

米奇盡可能把意境給表現出來了~

 

 由於人多電腦會很容易跳出去~

只好以這幾隻小貓來演,

這次的演員皆是米奇家的人娃兒童時期的樣子,

演員有:歐揚.桉莉莎.蕊芯.L.汸嬿.汸楌  和新角色-知更鳥 ~

 

 米奇承認自己玩PO血玩得很開心啦....XD 

 

 

 

......

 

...........................

 

.............................................

 

033.jpg  

[ 是你殺了知更鳥嗎? ]

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    米奇 (MiQi) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()